Thursday, July 18, 2013

Want to know more about our area?





This photo was of the inside of the RE/MAX balloon as it raised up at Salem Elementary in Apex, NC for the kids to see. It was quite a site! This reminded me of how great our area is to live in and how much I love to talk about it.

But, it seems I am always trying to find sources for providing information to tell people about where we live, what we do, what activities surround us, and how our area is one of the nicest areas in the country to live in and call home.

Do you struggle with this same challenge?

Well, I found a little resource that has been somewhat helpful.  It is a program that uses information pulled from our MLS system.  So, it is more reliable than Zillow and Trulia.  I hope that you will find it a useful resource as well.  It's kind of cool because you can look at areas side by side too!

Of course, the best resources are always the people that you know and trust.  So, when you need local real estate advice, I hope that my name will come to mind.  Feel free to call me, email me or text me at any time. I never tire of talking real estate as it is my hobby (ask my hubby about this one) turned profession and I hold a passion for it!

Hope you're having a wonderful month of July! I can't believe it's already half way over.

Go here for a local community report.

Cheers!
Kathy
919-810-6965 (in case you want to talk or text)

No comments:

Post a Comment